Chicco red bullet balance bike is gonna be suitable from three years up to a maximum weight of about 55 pounds. Now you’re going to look at this probably think the same as I did. When I first saw it has no pedals that’s the whole idea is that your child sits on this nice padded seat. They’ve got plenty of padding on these handles and just pointing out that’s really extra padding on that end piece as well so they do happen to drop it. It’s not going to damage you at all and the whole idea is they sit on here and they use their feet exactly that to balance it. So they’re going to scoot along using their feet and if they want to stop which I don’t have to worry about brakes or anything like that they just stop. It gives them confidence. It also helps give them that balance and it may still feel more independent and ready for when they do start using just a normal bicycle. You’ve got adjustment on the seat here. So will it adjust up as they get older and you’ve got tires on here but the beauty of it is? They’re not air tires so you haven’t got to worry about doing punctures and things like that it’s basically great fun gives them lots of confidence to then move on to their next stage bike.
- Frame – Metal
- Age Range – 2 to 5 years
- Seat height – 13 to 15 inch
- Color – Red
- Weight – 5.95 lbs
- Maximum weight of the child – 55 lbs
- Dimensions – 22 x 18.12 x 27.78 inches (H x W x L)
Benefits of Chicco Red Bullet:
- Ergonomic lightweight, sturdy metal frame for children up to 55 lbs
- Adjustable handlebar with soft rubber grips for extra comfort
- Adjustable cushioned padded seat from 13″ up to 15″ in height
- Solid puncture-resistant tires help provide a smooth ride
- Height-adjustable seat so feet reach the ground easily
Chicco red bullet helps children quickly learn how to get the balance they need to ride a two-wheeled bike using the Chicco red bullet makes it so easy for kids to start riding a real bicycle without any fear or difficulty.
Suggested Content:- Balance Bike under 50$