Best Kids Bike Helmet 2021
Are you looking for the Best Kids Bike Helmet? We spent hours to find out the Best Kids Bike Helmet for you and create a review. In this review you will find the top products list, what the feature of these products is and why you should buy it.
If you prefer a data-based buying guy then you are in the right place. Welcome to our website. We made this list based on the big data collected from customers, manufacturers as well as our data providers. All these products of this list includes options for every type of consumer. Now let’s start our list.
Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport
At number one of our list we will recommend Razor V-17 multi-sport helmet. The Razor V-17 multi-sport helmet unites superior quality with a cutting edge design. Your perfect choice for biking, skating or any other sport that requires protective headgear. On the street or in the half pipe the Razor V-17 provides you with superior security and protection. The ergonomic designed padding and an additional sizing pad set for the perfect individual fit guarantee ultimate comfort. The 17 vents keep your head cool at all times and the side release buckles make it a breeze to adjust and fasten your chin strap.
- Item Weight – 15.5 ounces
- Size – Youth
- Ventilation – 17 vents
- Head Circumference – 22 to 23.5 inches / 55 to 59.5 cm
- Recommended Age – 8 to 14 years (Balance Bike for 8, 9 &10)
Benefits of Razor V-17 Helmet
- Cutting-edge youth safety helmet for biking, skating, and more
- Ergonomic interior padding is comfortable and secure
- 17 top and side vents help rider keep a cool head on hot days
- Side release buckles adjust and fasten quickly; sleek Black gloss color
- Fits head sizes 21.5 to 23 inches; for ages 8 to 14; complies with CPSC standards
Paw Patrol Toddler and Kids Bike Helmet
At number two of our list we will recommend Paw Patrol Toddler and Kids Bike Helmet. It is built with lightweight in-mold construction. The Paw Patrol Helmet is one of the most reasonable available to top it off all of our testers loved because it’s so light and comfortable. The Paw Patrol Helmet is our go-to helmet for kids with a narrower profile in the back. It is also well suited for dial fit offers 100% adjustability for larger or smaller heads.
- Weight – 9.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions – 10.8 x 8.5 x 6.9 inches
- Recommended Age – 3 to 8 years (Balance Bike for 3 to 6 years)
Benefits of Paw Patrol Toddler and Kids Bike Helmet
- Dial fit offers 100% adjustability for larger or smaller heads
- Top and front vents to keep little heads cool and comfortable
- Large Internal pad system for optimal comfort
- Lower molded shell for protection from drops and everyday use
LERUJIFL Kids Helmet
Halfway of our list at number three in Best Kids Bike Helmet, the LERUJIFL Kids Helmet same helmet just different sizes have the perfect mix of style performance and safety features. The only kid’s helmet of its kind takes the dial adjust fit system to the next level with auto fit with a tension wire. Whether gifting from father to son, grandparents to grandchildren or aunt to niece, LERUJIFL kid’s bike helmet makes a great gift for boys and girls aged 3 to 8 years old! Comes in beautiful box, the child will be overjoyed when he/she receive your present.
- Weight – 12.8 ounces
- Head Circumference – 18.9 to 21.3 inches
- Recommended Ages – 3 to 8 Years
Benefits of LERUJIFL Kids Helmet:
- The ultra-soft and fully adjustable straps will keep the helmet firmly in place on your child’s head.
- Continue adjusting the DIAL FIT as your child grows, so one helmet can serve your children from age 3 to 8.
- Renew the love your kids had for cycling, skating, rollerblading and more!
- Premium protection for your kid’s attention.
Bell Sidetrack Helmet
At number four, styled like an adult mountain bike helmet the bell Sidetrack offers the safety features Parent’s desire along with the sporty and modern design kid’s love. A helmet can only protect your child or tween if they’re wearing it. The bell Sidetrack Youth rescue by making helmet wearing cool again built with durable in mold construction and a sturdy dial adjust system. It is well ventilated for comfort. It is also available with MIPS safety technology to minimize injuries from impacts. Kids these days, They love to ride, sometimes fearlessly, and they have more trails, bike parks and fun places to shred. The Sidetrack kid’s bike helmet is designed to keep up with them. The ready-for-action style, complete with a cool visor, gets young riders motivated to ride and the new Ergo-Fit system makes it quick and easy to get them going.
- Weight – 1 pounds
- Size – Child/Youth
- Ventilation – 14 vents
- Recommended Age – 3 to 8 years
Benefits of Bell Sidetrack Bike Helmet
- A process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet’s outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- Dial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is sleeker and less bulky
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
Giro Tremor MIPS
With the list starting of our list at number five packed with numerous safety and comfort features, the Giro Tremor MIPS Youth Visor MTB Bike Cycling Helmet is everything you could want in a seriously cool looking helmet. Most skater style helmets are heavy and are very poorly ventilated resulting in sweaty heads and kids who don’t want to wear helmets. Giro Tremor MIPS tackles the inevitable sweat problem by adding air channels in the foam head cushioning which allow air to circulate between the vents. This helmet also features cool max helmet pads with sealed edges to prevent sweat dripping
- Weight – 0.16 ounces
- Recommended Age – 3 to 8 years
- Ventilation – 22 vents
Benefits of Giro Tremor MIPS
- Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab
- Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash
- Get the right fit, straight out of the box
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
Last of all we want to say – don’t worry about your kid whenever he/she is outdoor skating, cycling, biking, snowboarding or riding a scooter/balance bike. Say goodbye to head injuries as our children bicycle helmet will keep your child safe from bumps and bruises.