Best Bikes for Kids 2020
Riding a bike can be a lot of fun for kids and it’s also a great way for them to exercise and enjoy themselves at the same time. Choosing the best kid’s bike makes riding easier to learn more fun and it’s easier for your kids when getting the best bike for your kid. There are a couple of features that you need to look for but the right size and fit are the most important. It’ll make sure that your child gets the most out of their new ride in this article ‘Best Bikes for Kids 2020’. We’ll talk about the five best kid bikes of the market that’ll definitely make your child enjoy their first ride. Now let’s begin…
BELSIZE BLZ16 16-Inch Luxury Belt Drive Kid’s Bike
Belsize kid’s bike constructed of luxury belt drive and aluminum alloy frame weighs only 12.57lbs which much lighter than other kid’s bikes on the market. Kids will ride smoother and enjoy it. Unlike the traditional bicycle, Belsize bike use belt drive, which is no grease marks, as well as improved durability, reduced noise, and incredibly low upkeep. It helps kids focus more on riding and feel comfortable. The Belsize bike features various famous brand parts, ensure the product quality and service life. The superior texture will make the bike outstanding from those cost less kid’s bike. It comes with dual front hand V-brakes for kids to learn how to stop easily. Besides, the hand brakes could be adjusted to fit younger kids. Seat height can be adjusted from 18” To 22”, fits ages 3 to 7 years old kids. 96% of the bike is assembled before packaging and comes with all kinds of accessories and tools needed. Without any hassle, you just need to spend few minutes to complete 5 steps to get the assembly done.
- Weight – 12.57lbs
- Wheel Size – 16 inches
- Frame – Aluminium Alloy
- Tire – Inflatable
- Brakes – Dual Front Hand V-Brakes
- Seat height adjustment – 18” to 22”
- Recommended ages – 3 to 7 years
Benefits of BELSIZE BLZ16 :
- An Ultra-Lightweight and rust-proof aluminum frame with a geometry that inspires confidence.
- 96% of the bike is assembled before packaging and comes with all kinds of accessories and tools needed
- Dual hand brakes for safe, confident stopping power.
- Clean Belt Drive Bike. Clean belt drive means maintenance-free, no dirty and ride freely all time.
- Expect bike assembly to take 10-20 minutes, depending on your skill level.
Huffy Marvel Spider-Man 16″ Bike
The second product on our list of the Best Bikes for Kids in 2020 comes from the huffy company that’s made quality bicycles since 1892. This Huffy Marvel Spider-Man 16″ Bike is single speed and features a bold frame with racing graphics and a number 16 logo. It’s ideal for kids aged 4 to 6 years old but to be specific. The ideal rider height is 3 feet 5 inches to 4 feet. This huffy bike has easy-to-use coaster brake or foot brake. Coaster brake requires a low level of coordination and it’s relatively easy to learn just pedal back to stop the bike. Coaster brakes also work well in all weather conditions. This bike from huffy features a high-rise handlebar in black with a complimentary crossbar pad aside from the fact that it looks great. It also gives extra protection for your child from hitting the handlebars. It has comfortable grips that coordinate well with its design. This huffy bike also has padded seats with a quick-release lever for easy height adjustment. So you can easily adjust according to your child’s comfortable height. It has durable steel rims that use 16 inches by 1.95-inch black tires. The bike to junior-sized pedal is ideal for your child’s foot size. It has reflectors to provide additional safety for your kids while driving as well as assembling. This bike is a breeze and it requires no tools. Just follow these four easy steps insert the training wheels then the handlebar and fork fold down the pedals and attach the seat and that’s it.
- Wheel size – 16 inches
- Weight – 21.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions – 38.6 x 7.5 x 33.5 inches
Benefits of Huffy Marvel Spider-Man 16″ Bike
- Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man WebTrap is designed to hold action figures during rides
- Durable steel frame decorated with great graphics and fun colors.
- Easy to use coaster brake
- A decorated padded seat is comfortable to ride
- The coordinated handlebar pad adds safety.
- Wide training wheels provide stability.
smarTrike Folding Toddler Balance Bike
The third product on the list Best Bikes for Kids is the smart trike 3 in 1 convertible balance bike. These bike’s extend mg+design is the winner of the Red Dot award 2019 for its design concept. This design concept can extend and retract. The bike’s seat height, handlebar, and frame giving you more adjustment options to make your little one more comfortable. This convertible bike is ideal for children ages 3 to 7 years old. It can be adjusted to fit your child’s developmental stage from balancing, pedaling, adjusting. The seat and handlebars are extending the frame. It guides your child from a complete novice to a full-on cycler by combining a balanced bike with pedals and age-appropriate stages without the need for training wheels. You’re getting three bikes and one saving you the cost of buying a new bike to meet your child’s growing requirement transitioning from a balancing bike to a pedaling bike, is also a breeze with its EZ pedal add-on. Just attach the included pedal without the need to bring it to the bike shop. Your kids will enjoy cycling with its lightweight frame made of high-end magnesium light alloy with its lightweight frame. Your child can easily pick it up move it and hop back on to give it another go. It’s also easy to carry around with its 9.6-kilogram weight including the pedal. smart trike bike is also built to sustain all ages of learning and can be passed on to future siblings learning lessons. You don’t have to worry if your kid’s sibling is a boy or girl with its unisex design. Did you find the best bike for your little one from our first two featured products? Both are easy to use and assembly requires no tools but if not we still have three more to share with you. So keep on reading if you’re not yet a part of our growing community then.
- Item Weight – 6.72 pounds
- Recommended age – 3 to 7 years
- Product Dimensions – 32.8 x 12.59 x 20.5 inches
- No Tools Assembly
Benefits of smarTrike Foldable Bike
- This low-rise ergonomically designed balance bike helps your child to develop balancing skills & confidence as they learn to ride independently
- Take it anywhere and ride it everywhere for its unique foldable design
- Air Free Rubber Wheels make this balance bike durable, comfortable and low maintenance
- A child can rest its feet while gliding and balancing down a slope by using the textured footrest
- Ergonomic Racing Handlebar is foam covered for optimal grip and the feel of a real racer!
- It includes knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards that easily adjust to fit your toddler for maximum comfort and safety
Dynacraft BMX Street/Dirt Bike
Now let’s continue on our list, the fourth product on the list Best Bikes for Kids is the Dynacraft Hot Wheels Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike. If you’re looking for a bright BMX frame then this bike is for you be it flat surfaces to small Hills. Its solid steel frame gives the bike stability to handle the demands of different terrains. Its single-speed gear makes it ideal for first-time riders. It allows your child to focus on enjoying the ride rather than shifting gears. It supplies plenty of riding power to get over the small hills or cruise down leveled road surfaces. This BMX bike is equipped with two brakes, the rear coaster brake, and the front caliper brake. It enables your child to stop in an instant when needed. It comes with 18-inch wheels and knobby tires as well as training wheels to give kids the motivation that they need to get out and take it for a spin. It can handle a maximum weight limit of 89pounds which can accommodate bigger children. This BMX bike is ideal for children ages 6 to 9 years old adjusting. The seat height is a quick task with a quick-release seat adjustment. Dynacraft makes safety its priority in creating this bike with its handlebar pad and shield. It provides additional protection for your child from hitting the handlebars. This BMX bike from Dynacraft comes with resin pedals which makes it impact resistant and wear-resistant. Your child can get a few years out of this bike and the search boys bike requires easy assembly to start using. The fourth product on our list of best kids bikes is the Kent- cool BMX girls by your young lady will love to ride this cool BMX with its colorful design. This single-speed bike gives the rider plenty of power to ride on different terrains like small hills or flat surfaces. This bike’s single speed gear requires very low maintenance because of its few moving parts compared to multi-speed bicycles. New riders can also focus more on enjoying the ride rather than shifting to multi-speed gears. This cool BMX from Kent is made of a durable steel frame and a drop-down bar for easy mounting and dismounting. It also comes with a steel handle arm that provides stronger support for the rider. This BMX girls bike is equipped with a rear footbrake plus a dual handbrake giving the rider more control and options. When breaking this Kent BMX bike is equipped with a kickstand that sets it apart from the other four bites. It allows the bike to stand without leaning against walls or other objects girls will love its colorful padded seat in a plastic pedal that matches the color of the whole bike. It provides a comfortable seat while she rides. The comfort and style combined in one bike make it a popular choice. It uses 20-inch wheels and tires that help ensure extra stability and balance for your kids riding adventures. It’s the perfect gift for your little one to be healthy and active. Have you decided on one that you want from the first four kids bikes? Well, wait until you see the fifth and last featured product on the list for more details.
- Weight – 24.03 pounds
- Weight capacity – 81 lbs
- Size – 16″
- Recommended Ages – 4 to 8 years
- Dimensions – 75″ x 17″ x 36.25″
Benefits of Dynacraft BMX
- Boy’s beginner BMX Street/dirt bike with the front hand, and rear coaster brakes
- Handlebar shield with Hot Wheels graphics
- Adjustable/removable training wheels
- Cool two-tone black and orange tires with red rims
- Lifetime on frame and fork
- Exclusive Hot Wheels Rev Grip that will give your child miles of fun
- Enjoy the comfort of the deluxe padded saddle
- Added stopping power provided with its two brake system
Yamaha Moto 16″ BMX Bike
Now let’s continue the fifth product on our list of the Best Bikes for Kids is the 16-inch moto BMX boys bike from Yamaha. Its prominent feature is that it looks like a dirt bike. Your little one will definitely ride off to some exciting adventures on this Yamaha moto bike. This BMX boy’s bike from Yamaha features a motocross saddle-type seat and authentic Yamaha graphics which will make your boy feel like a little racer. The saddle seat also gives extra comfort by strengthening the spine and improves your child’s posture aside from the fact that it completes the dirt bike look. It’s motocross fenders shield your child from mudstone and sand being thrown into the rotating tires. This 45.6 by 7.68 by 18 point 9inch bike from Yamaha has an oversized frame and handlebar made of steel that’s known for durability and cost-effectiveness. Its single-speed gear is ideal for amateurs and learners since it’s easy to operate. Your little one can enjoy riding without worrying and changing gears. This Yamaha moto BMXhas a standard size pedal and front brake for an easy way to stop. It comes with 16-inch rims and knobby tires for added stability. While riding training wheels are also included for beginners who are still learning to ride to boost their confidence to start writing. This Yamaha bike has a weight limit of 100 pounds to accommodate heavier kids and it requires less assembly to get it running. It’s an ideal gift to increase your child’s level of physical activity.
- Weight – 30.1 pounds
- Weight capacity – 100 pounds
- Wheel Size – 16″
- Product Dimensions – 45.6 x 7.7 x 18.9 inches
- Frame – oversized steel frame
- Gearing (number of speeds) – single speed
Benefits of 16″ Moto Yamaha Bike
- Motocross-style fenders with authentic Yamaha graphics and a motocross saddle seat that adds some extra style to this riding machine
- It is built with a steel oversized frame, a steel handlebar, 16″ rims and knobby tires
- This kids’ moto bike also has standard size pedals and front brakes for an easy way to stop.
- Training wheels are included for beginners who are still learning to ride
- This 16″ Yamaha bike can support up to 100 lbs in weight capacity
- It is easy to assemble
Well, that sums up the review of the 5 Best Bikes for Kids available on the market, choose the one that’s the best fit for your little one. Thank you for staying with us. We hope this article gave you the best kids bikes to keep your little ones healthy and active that’s it for today. If you get any problem in this review, please leave your comments in the comment box and requests for a particular product to be reviewed and we’ll attend to it shortly